Monday 8 June 2015

contentment


I mentioned in a previous posts(s) that I am walking slowly down a pathway of change....one that I or you may not even notice a change as it will be so slow and organic...but a change that is refreshing, exciting, destination unknown, but it will be full of search and rich in inquiry.

First stop is the house....obviously I hoard...and I hoard way too much.  So each week I select a handful of hours to tidy and whilst tidying I slowly sort and whilst sorting I place the odd piece of treasure into a 'move on' box.....and as each corner/shelf/cupboard top clears I fill a vessel of garden pickings and the feeling of contentment wraps me like a calming blanket and another step is taken forward.










4 comments:

  1. lovely! Is there a better photo of your wall hanging? Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nice post. Are you looking for a taxi in low rate ? If you need any taxi rent for your family or everywhere ? we can provided you best taxi in every world and in every where . just visit in our website . thanks .
    Taxi in Doha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and beautiful luxury bed linen, I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and get $$$$ from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete